- If you are experiencing reimbursement issues please contact your insurance company first.
- If you are calling to update your insurance information due to a denied claim, please have your insurance card available.
- If you have any questions regarding your physician’s Financial Policy, please contact your physician’s office or visit their website.
- If your received a letter from a collection agency, please contact the collection agency directly.
- If you have any charge disputes, please contact the physician’s office directly.
Please note that due to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance regulations, we can only discuss detailed information about a bill with the patient or an authorized party on your practice’s information release form.